– Edit activity. Users can now edit their news feed posts or post replies after posting without having to delete it and repost.
– Configured SSL on email server. Users should now be able to receive MOST emails without being sent to spam/junk folders.
– Group Email Features – Groups organizers can now send out mass emails to all group members and set a custom croup welcome email for new members. Members can select how they wish to receive emails updates from the group (new posts, topics, etc). They can choose to not receive emails, or receive daily or weekly emails, emails for new topics only, or all emails.
– Enabled member chat and public chat room – Members can now send chat messages to each other when online or chat in a public chat room. (Does not sync with inbox messages.)
Currently working on:
– Points award system to award users points, achievements, ranks, and badges, for using the site. Points can then be used as currency in the official 5th Gear shop for decals, stickers, gear, and more.
11/5 Update – – Garage Photos – Users can now upload a photo of their vehicle for each vehicle in their “Garage” profile section.
– Custom Display Name – Users can now change how their name is displayed on their profile by changing the “Name” field in their profile. This is also helpful for businesses to display their business name instead of their personal name for business profiles.
– Added FAQs
– Added quick links to footer
– Fixed login screen layout bug on Chrome browsers
– Removed “Follow” option due to Follow/Connection redundancy
– Added functionality to report or block users
– Added support ticketing system
– Added functionality to post GIFs in status updates, messages, forums, and groups